The Deluxe Messenger is an evolution of the basic Zugster standard messenger bag to include an advanced strap with suspension webbing. Suspension webbing is a feature that has been a staple of hiking packs for decades, and was first put on a messenger bag by PAC Designs in the mid-90’s.
The main padded strap is anchored along the edges of the center section of the bag. A second strap is attached to the main strap and the corner of the bag. This strap can be adjusted to pull the edge of the bag close to you, or let it ease out further away, allowing you adjust the shape of the bag depending on the load you’re carrying. No matter whether the bag is empty or jam-packed with half your belongings, the padded shoulder strap stays comfortably right on your shoulder.
- Angled, adjustable split main suspension strap with 2” d-ring adjustment and 2” EVA foam padding
- Main flap straps & buckle closure with strap keeper buckles
- Stabilizer strap
- A single outside 3D pocket, vinyl lined, with pen slots and a flat pocket inside it, plus a 1” d-ring for attaching your keys.
- 2 flat outside side pockets
- 3 inside pockets, 1 with velcro closure
- Taillight loop on the base
- Extra bottom layer for durability
- Base compression straps
- 1000D Cordura™ exterior
- 18oz VCP vinyl liner
- Floating liner construction and sealed liner seams
One size – Large
The Width + Depth dimensions listed are the dimensions of rectangle made by the base of the bag, and so represent its size when full. When you flatten the bag, the width of the flap is the base width plus the depth (i.e. the flap on a large is 26” wide).
Even more images can be found in the gallery.