The “front bag”, “rando bag”, or “handlebar bag” – whatever you want to call it, it’s a modern interpretation of the classic French randonneur’s bag. It goes in the front, supported by a small rack like the Nitto M-12.
- Two large flat outside pockets on the sides
- One large 3D pocket on the front
- Two small 3D pockets on the back (towards the rider)
- A clear map pocket on the top
- A key clip
- A clear vinyl ID pocket inside the flap
- Side D-rings for attachment of stabilizing straps or a shoulder strap
- Side stabilization straps for use without a decaleur
- Velcro flaps on the base for securing the base to a rack
- 1000 Denier Cordura™ outer
- 18 oz VCP liner
Sizes & Pricing
Mini ($210), Small ($220), Medium ($230), Large ($240)
Even more images can be found in the gallery.