The stalwart standard messenger bag – it exists to carry what you put into it. A cargo space, plus some handy pockets, plus a comfortable, adjustable, angled strap makes one great bag. All Zugster bags are constructed with a floating liner – this means that the waterproof interior liner is constructed as a separate bag-within-a-bag, and is only sewn to the outer shell along the edge. There is no stitching along the seams that can wick water from the outside to the inside.
With an outer shell constructed of durable 1000D Cordura™ woven nylon, these bags can take a beating. You can even toss them in the laundry.
- Angled, adjustable split main strap with 2” d-ring adjustment and 2” EVA foam padding
- Main flap straps & buckle closure with strap keeper buckles
- Stabilizer strap
- A single outside 3D pocket, vinyl lined, with pen slots and a flat pocket inside it, plus a 1” d-ring for attaching your keys.
- 2 flat outside side pockets
- 3 inside pockets, 1 with velcro closure
- Taillight loop on the base
- Extra bottom layer for durability
- L & XL bags include base compression straps
- 1000D Cordura™ exterior
- 18oz VCP vinyl liner
- Floating liner construction and sealed liner seams
Small, medium, large.
|Size||Width||Height||Depth||Approx. Volume||Flap Width|
|small||12”||11”||8”||1100 cubic inches||20”|
|medium||14”||12”||9”||1500 cubic inches||23”|
|large||17”||13”||9”||2000 cubic inches||26”|
The Width + Depth dimensions listed are the dimensions of rectangle made by the base of the bag, and so represent its size when full. When you flatten the bag, the width of the flap is the base width plus the depth (i.e. the flap on a large is 26” wide).